Current Clinical Trials
We are conducting a clinical trial to assess the safety and efficacy of our enzyme replacement therapy in patients with Arginase I deficiency.
A Phase 1/2 Study of AEB1102 in Patients with Arginase 1 Deficiency
- Drug: AEB1102(Pegzilarginase) – Co-ArgI-PEG modified human Arginase I
- Phase: Phase 1, Phase 2
- Study Type: Interventional
- Endpoint Classification: Safety Study/Efficacy Study
- Intervention Model: Single Group Assignment
- Masking: Open Label
- Primary Purpose: Treatment
- Indication: Arginase 1 Deficiency, Hyperargininemia
- Status: Active
- Additional Information: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02488044?term=aeglea&rank=3
At present, Aeglea Biotherapeutics is not providing experimental therapeutic agents outside of the clinical trial setting. As part of our dedication to changing patients’ lives, we are currently developing a new policy that will address Aeglea’s process to determining patient access to investigational therapeutic agents for compassionate use.